Social Media Manager
We are seeking a passionate social media marketer with 2-3 years’ experience, to join our fast-paced, Digital Marketing Agency in East London, on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a driven, energetic and enthusiastic individual, with excellent communication skills and ability to report and present activity to clients. A love for all things social is a must.
You will be responsible for multiple campaigns across a variety of sectors and niches including ecommerce, property, science & tech, travel, lifestyle and more.
This is a great time to join our agency and the potential for career progression is endless. We are looking for the right person, with the right attributes to grow with us.
As the Social Media manager, you'll work closely with strategists, content creators and social media executives to deliver the best possible product to clients' digital audiences.
- Acquire new customers through built online communities and social engagement
- Help drive the social media outcome & creativity
- Respond to all queries made through their social media platforms in a way that reflects the voice and values of the company
- Report findings / recommendations to clients
- Produce content for social media channels and manage influencer programmes
- Data analytics and producing reports for the wider team
- Produce social media plans & roadmaps
- 2-3 years’ experience working across social media within e-commerce
- Understanding of analytics
- Excellent copywriting ability and strong visual eye
- Ability to work cohesively with team members to develop unique content
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced e-commerce / retail environment
- Good time management and able to work towards strict deadlines
- Finger on the pulse with social
- Have an understanding of social media strategy, content strategy and paid strategy
- Have great stakeholder management skills, internally and externally
- Be an excellent writer
- Know a thing or two about using social media management software, such as Hootsuite
Regular social events, employee discounts, office perks, free treats, free breakfast, free beer, showers and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year